Face to Face
Riveting, Thought-Provoking, TransformativeMichael Moore, Film-maker
Winner of 21 awards including the Spirit Award at Santa Barbara Intl. Film Festival. Written by David Williamson (Gallipoli, The Year Of Living Dangerously) and directed by Emmy award winner Michael Rymer.
A construction worker rams into the back of his boss’s Jaguar in a fit of anger at being sacked. Rather than going to court, he is given the chance to explain his actions in a conference. This face-to-face confrontation between the young man, his boss and co-workers exposes not only his dysfunctional life but also sex, lies, and bullying in the workplace.
- Santa Barbara International Film Festival - Panavision Spirit Award
- Newport Beach International Film Festival - Best Director, Best Actor & Best Actress
- Los Angeles New Wave International Film Festival - Best Screenplay & Best Costume Design
- Monaco Film Festival - Best Movie
- Mexico International Film Festival - Golden Palm Award
- First Glance Film Festival - Best International Feature
- Film Festival Of Colorado - Best Feature
- Puerto Rico International Film Festival - Best Drama
- Amsterdam Film Festival - Best Screenplay
- Berkshire International Film Festival - Best Narrative Feature